Our best seller last Christmas!
If there’s anyone who knows a thing or two about how to keep a drink cool, both from a temperature and style point of view, it’s the creators of the Corkcicle. And now they’ve turned their hands to the most distinguished beverage of them all with the release of The Whiskey Wedge.
The clever way to perfectly chill, but not water down your favourite spirits. Designed to melt much slower than smaller traditional ice cubes, Whisky Wedge helps retain your drink’s full flavour.
How it works:
1 . Place silicon from over top of the old-fashioned tumbler.
2. Fill glass with water through the fill hole on top of the silicon form. Fill up to the marked “Fill Line” and be careful not to overfill.
3. Store flat in a freezer for at least 4 hours or until ready to use. Remove silicon from glass by pulling up on corner tab and/or placing fingers in the two holes on top of silicon form and pulling up.
4. The glass now contains a perfect wedge of slow-melting ice. Fill with your favourite spirit and enjoy!
- Double old-fashioned whiskey glass
- Smooth silicone mould with fill line
- Melts much slower than regular ice so your whisky can retain its flavour
- Also works well with just about any other beverage
- Freezes in about 4 hours (or less, depending on your freezer)
- Kit includes the glass and mould
- Measures approximately 14cm(W) x 9cm(H) x 9cm(D)